Welcome to Ex Pat Taxes for UK citizens living abroad.

accounting_300x225With the recent changes to the UK tax system, you’re probably wondering how these changes affect you and how to file your UK Tax Return and UK Self Assessment this year.

Our UK Expat Tax Consultants specialise in the UK income tax affairs of UK citizens who are in full-time overseas employment and who retain accommodation in the UK.

We advise our clients on matters such as achieving UK tax exemption on income derived overseas by becoming Non Resident for UK tax purposes, or assisting those individuals who fail to qualify for Non Resident status by submitting a claim for Tax Credit Relief against their UK tax liability.

Our specialist team of Tax Advisors have detailed knowledge of tax protocols and are able to deal with all of the complexities involved in the completion of your annual tax return, claims for exemption from UK income tax under the Non Resident rules, claims to Tax Credit Relief and income derived from UK property rentals.